Sand Studio (freeware)
added: 07 May, 2014
a freeware file manager for Andriod device, works from PC web browser
via your internet connection flawlessly. The web address of AirDroid
portal is web.airdroid.com and the connection is highly secured.
- AirDroid doesn't need usb cable or driver installation. It
uses wifi connection of your Android device and all mobile data will be
available on web browser which can be transferrred easily between your
mobile and computer.
- AirDroid can transfer items like sms, photos, music, videos, contacts, ringtones etc.
- AirDroid can take screenshot of your Android device in real time that can be saved to computer in PNG format.
- AirDroid is an excellent file manager, supports almost every web browser.
- Download AirDroid-2.1.0.zip
file and uncompress it.
- Open AirDroid-2.1.0
folder to see one installable AirDroid-2.1.0.apk
file and two text files (info.txt,
- Open FileHolo
on computer and match the MD5 Checksum of above apk
file to confirm that the downloaded application is in 100%
form. Now you can install it on your Android device.