|Yahoo! Mail 5.5.3
Yahoo! Inc. (freeware)
added: 12 June, 2016
Mail is an official email client for Android
devices. It supports multiple Yahoo email accounts ( alongwith Gmail,
Outlook, AOL and more) and multi-select email messages to organize your
- It has auto-complete feature for email addresses as
- You can easily attach photos or take new ones while
composing a message and preview photos right at the top of a message.
Other than photos, one can send multiple attachments of videos,
documents and more.
- You can access all your Folders, Drafts, Sent Mail,
Archive, Spam, Trash and Contacts from the sidebar.
- It can search through all your messages across all
folders. You can stay on top of your new messages with notifications.
- Send an animated GIF if can't find the right
- Easily access Google drive and Dropbox and send
photos and documents to your cloud storage.
- Instead of remembering passwords, enable account key
for secure sign-in (password free).
- Never lose or
delete any email by using 1 TB (1000 GB) of free cloud space.
details of this version (5.5.3):
Store URL ]
4.1 and up
Note: To read
technical details of other versions, check 'info.txt'
file in the downloaded zip file of desired version.
new in this version (5.5.3):
Yahoo contacts to your device and access all of your Yahoo contacts
from anywhere on your device.
add, delete, and modify contact information directly from the Mail
Changelog information of previous versions are not available.
of this version (5.5.3):
- Download YahooMail-5.5.3.zip
file and uncompress it.
- Open YahooMail-5.5.3
folder to see one installable YahooMail-5.5.3.apk
file and two text files (info.txt,
- Open FileHolo
on computer and match the MD5 Checksum of above apk
file to confirm that the downloaded application is in 100%
form. Now you can install it on your Android device.