|Any Video Converter
added: 23 April, 2014
- Any Video Converter
is a simple, fast and feature-rich utility to convert video files into other video and audio formats.
- It supports 60+ video input formats including AVI, FLV, MOV, MP4, MPG, M2TS, MTS, RMVB, AVCHD, MKV, MXF, WebM(V8), QT, WMV, VOB, 3GP, 3GPP2, DivX and more.
- It supports video output formats like wmv, mpg, mp4, avi, asf, m2ts, 3gp, 3g2, flv, mkv, swf, webm, html5 webm, html5 ogg, html5 mp4 etc and audio output formats like mp2, mp3, ogg, wav, aac, m4a, wma, ac3, au, aiff, dts, flac etc.
- It has extensive support for mobile devices like Samsung, Apple iPhone, iPad, LG, Google Android, Nokia, Motorola, BlackBerry, HTC, Windows Mobile, Sony PSP and many more.
- It has powerful video editing features like trim video clips, crop video, rotate video, join/watermark video, add
subtitles, edit video codecs, dimension, bit rate, frame rate, sample
rate, channel, video/audio quality etc.
- It has an excellent HTML5 video converter to convert videos for online destinations.
- It has free YouTube Video Downloader lets you download videos from YouTube and save them as MP3, MP4, WMV, MPEG, MKV, WebM, ASF, M2TS, DVD and other formats.
- It has support to save snapshot from videos and save as PNG format.
- It has batch video conversion support for multiple files.
- Overall, we can say that Any Video Converter is an
excellent freeware video converter available for Windows users. Highly
recommended by FileHolo team. See screenshots for more details.
- Download avc-5.5.8.zip
file and uncompress it.
- Open avc-5.5.8
folder to see one executable avc-free-5.5.8.exe
file and two text files (info.txt,
- Open FileHolo
and match the MD5 Checksum of above exe
file to confirm that the downloaded application is in 100%
form. Now you can install it on PC.