|JetAudio 8.1.1 Basic
JetAudio, Inc. (freeware)
added: 26 April, 2014
is a freeware multimedia software for Windows and supports all major audio/video formats including CD and DVDs.
- Supported Audio formats are: WAV, MP3/2/1, WMA, OGG, Apple Audio (AIF and AIFF), RealMedia (RM, RA, RAM, RMM), MIDI, MPEG Audio Playlist (PLS, M3U), Monkey's Audio (APE), Musepack Audio (MPC), Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC) and more.
- Supported Video formats are: AVI,
MPG, MPEG, ASF, WMV, DivX Video (AVI, DIVX), Ogg Media (OGM),
Matroska Video (MKV), MP4, FLV, QuickTime (QT, MOV and MP4) etc.
- Supported disc formats are: Audio CD, Video CD and DVD.
- It supports Audio CD burning from the file formats like WAV, MP3, MP2, MIDI files, OGG, FLAC etc.
- Other features including recording from microphone or line-in input, tag editing with ID3 and ID3 v2 support for MP3, OGG and WMA files, multi-channel
sound output, crossfade, subtitles, equalizer, alarm and timer, speed
control, internet broadcasting with JetCast, playlist support with
album management, synchronized lyrics, audio conversion and various
- During installation process, it offers to install a third party utility AVG Toolbar that is NOT required to make it function properly. So you must choose Custom Installation and Uncheck checkboxes. See screenshot # 2 for more details.
- Overall, JetAudio provides very good multimedia features for an average Windows user.
- Download JetAudio8.1.1-basic.zip
file and uncompress it.
- Open JetAudio8.1.1-basic
folder to see one executable JAD8101_BASIC.exe
file and two text files (info.txt,
- Open FileHolo
and match the MD5 Checksum of above exe
file to confirm that the downloaded application is in 100%
form. Now you can install it on PC.