Muhammad Usman Afzal
added: 20 May, 2014
- AndScreen is a freeware Windows app to take screenshot of Android devices with support of system and recovery modes. Recovery mode only works with rooted phones.
- It has ability to save and view screenshots in 4 different image formats (png, tif, gif, jpg).
- It has support for unlimited profiles. Create your own profile which will be automatically loaded on startup.
- Screenshots will be saved as a pre-defined format like "A(date)-(time).xyz" in C drive folder "AndScreenshots".
- It can show all the removable USB devices connected to your computer like
mobile phones, flash drives, memory cards (with card reader) etc.
- It has a built-in Screenshot Viewer with a special scrolling option for larger images.
- You must have Android SDK alongwith USB drivers installed on computer.
You must locate the Android ADB folder "Platform-tools" in order to use it for the first time only. Make sure that USB debugging mode is enabled in your phone because your phone will never detect in Mass Storage mode.
- AndScreen is developed in Visual Basic 6.0 language under Windows XP SP3 machine.
- AndScreen is a perfect solution to take screenshots of your Android device from computer.
- Download AndScreen-1.1.0.zip
file and uncompress it.
- Open AndScreen-1.1.0
folder to see one executable AndScreen1.1.0.exe
file and two text files (info.txt,
- Open FileHolo
and match the MD5 Checksum of above exe
file to confirm that the downloaded application is in 100%
form. Now you can install it on PC.