|uTorrent 3.4.1 Build
BitTorrent, Inc. (freeware)
added: 01 May, 2014
is the most popular torrent download client for Windows. It is tiny, fast, system-friendly utility having simple UI.
- uTorrent is smart enough to auto-adjust the bandwidth usage based on your internet speed.
- It can show all information inside the downloaded torrent file before starting downloads.
- uTorrent uses uTP technology, ensures fast downloads without slowing down the network.
- uTorrent has remote access feature which enables the user to access desktop client from Android app of smartphone. User can add, remove, start, stop downloads and check download progress. User can also add torrent file from his mobile browser to desktop client by using uTorrent Remote application.
offers some third party services during installation process, which
doesn't need for the perfect working of it. So, user can avoid these by
following these screenshots.
- Download uTorrent-3.4.1-30888.zip
file and uncompress it.
- Open uTorrent-3.4.1-30888
folder to see one executable utorrent.exe
file and two text files (info.txt,
- Open FileHolo
and match the MD5 Checksum of above exe
file to confirm that the downloaded application is in 100%
form. Now you can install it on PC.
3.4.1 Build 30888
3.4.1 Build 30833
3.4.1 Build 30768
3.4.0 Build 30635
3.4.0 Build 30596