Muhammad Usman Afzal
added: 22 May, 2014
- Chem4Data is a freeware chemical database software for Windows systems, with support of maximum 1 million records.
- It has database navigation by Next, Previous, First, Last buttons and search database by 8 fields.
- It can show chemical information like Chemical Name, IUPAC Name, CAS Registry Number, EC Number, SMILES Code,
STP Outline, Melting Point, Boiling Point, Solubility, Percent Purity,
Molecular Formula, Molecular Weight, Equivalent weight, Physical
Appearance, Specific Gravity, pH Value, Special Note and Chemical
- It has associated web links for every record and shortcut keys for fast operations.
- All fields of a record are editable by a single click while you can Edit, Delete records and add New records.
- It can sort records by ascending and descending orders.
- It has options to save current record info as text(.txt), Word(.doc) or Excel(.xls) files and export entire database to MS Excel (.xls) file.
- It can make quick backup of database file on computer with an automated unique name like Chem4data(date)-(time).mdb and select/open database file from backup folder.
- It has option to check for new version and update instantly.
has a unique feature to clear entire database by a single click to use
a new database, instead of one by one deletion of records manually.
- Chem4Data is a very useful utility for chemistry students and professionals.
- Download Chem4Data-2.1.0.zip
file and uncompress it.
- Open Chem4Data-2.1.0
folder to see one executable Chem4Data2.1.0.exe
file and two text files (info.txt,
- Open FileHolo
and match the MD5 Checksum of above exe
file to confirm that the downloaded application is in 100%
form. Now you can install it on PC.